Counseling & Consultation Services
We provide mental health services to children and adults. Services are available in English and Spanish or with the assistance of an interpreter. Services Include Family and Individual Therapy, Support Groups, Behavioral Management Skills and Clinical Assessments.
Track House Life Therapists have experience and expertise in the following areas of Psychotherapy:
- Child Abuse
- Sexual Abuse (Adult, Child & Adolescent)
- Substance Abuse and Groups (SASSI)
- Domestic Violence
- Parenting Groups
- Group Facilitation for Social Service Clients going back into the work arena
- Children and Adolescents
- Dual-Diagnosis & Co-Occurring Disorder
- Groups/Couples/Family Counseling
- Mental Illnesses (Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, etc)
- Crisis/Brief therapy
- Anger Management
- Supportive, Cognitive, Interpersonal, motivational therapy.
- Grief, Loss and Abandonment
- Addiction (CD, Sexual, and Gambling)
- Attachment Issues
Through the delivery of these services Track House Life’s overall goals are:
- Improvement in the level of functioning/restoration of functioning in our clients.
- Utilization of the least restrictive and intrusive levels of behavioral health services; receiving the best possible care through seamless integration of psychiatric counseling.
- Reduction or recovery, of psychiatric/behavioral health symptoms; and Improvement in quality of life. Gain access to safe and effective treatment option.
- The development of healthy coping skills and strategies for change.
Track House Life provides superior, professional care tailored to the individuals we serve.