Behavioral Health Technician (BHTs)
We are currently seeking Behavioral Health Technicians for part time and full time position. The position includes open schedules including weekends, evenings or nights.
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85013
Base Pay: Competitive Pay – Based on Experience
Schedule: PT & FT up to 40 hours/week
Our BHTs participate as a member of our team. The team provides coordination of care for clients. Coordination of care can be including the group home setting and or THL Behavioral Health service department. To assists with the integration of each Service plan and or behavior management plan. BHT’s support clients by providing hope, encouragement, support, self-determination, and connection to the community. Additionally, BHTs provide recovery coaching and crisis support services. Our BHTs are trained to handle critical situations that may require crisis interventions and basic first aid on an as needed basis. Our BHT must be able to document according to agency, contractual and regulatory guidelines. BHT transport clients needing assistance in accessing community resources and supports, attending medical appointments and obtaining medications, as needed. Our BHTs act as an advocate for the needs and rights of every client being served..
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree , and or GED, combination of education in a field related to behavioral health and full-time behavioral health work experience totaling at least two (2) years.
- Preference for experience in related field and or community transitioning type program.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, etc.) and navigating computers.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate both verbal and written, with strong listening skills.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Driving is required:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Clean 36 month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) as determined by the State Department of Motor Vehicles;
- Proof of valid auto insurance
Applicants should be aware that benefits and health insurance (if needed) is available to full-times employees.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Providing a welcoming environment for new participants, utilizing the coaching model.
- Cultivates connections in the person’s life with self, others, the environment and to provide meaning and purpose
- Provide basic support services in partnership with the team and documents interactions appropriately.
- Provides Coordination of Care with the clients, other partnering agencies, guardians, and members of the client’s.
- Participate and assist in developing an integrated plan, based on interventions for the presenting problem.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer an excellent benefit package including: medical, dental, sick time. Medical benefits packages offered to full time employees only (30 hours per week or more).
If you are ready to help make a difference in people’s lives and join our team of professionals who care, then take the next step and apply now!!
Go to your website: Trackhouselife.com
Or call: 602-522-2595