- Assist in the planning and monitoring of daily activities in the group home.
- Provide continual monitoring of program participants as well as assisting with ADL’s
- Assist Program director in developing case plans and counseling strategies designed to assist participants in attaining base line functioning and emotional well being.
- Providing support according to each participants needs
- Coordinate plans for transportation services, clothing, medical and dental needs
- Provide nutritional meal planning, shopping, cooking and budgeting.
- Escort to medical and dental appointments
- Escort and organize leisure activities
- Develop on going variety of in home activities that will focus on enhancing and developing ADL’s and social skills
- Carry out behavior modification techniques, (CIT) maintain daily logs and quarterly reports
- Monitor program performance in compliance with program standards
- Attend staff meetings and participate in program standards
- Plan routine practical exercise (walking, outdoor or gym exercise, etc)
- Current trainings in the following (preferred but not required): CIT I & II, Article IX, Medication Basics, CPR, First Aid, and a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must have experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Must have current valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation