Meet The Team
- 20+ years of experience working in Behavioral Health Outpatient clinics
- Skilled in client assessment with strong ability to identify behaviors, create behavioral changing strategies and implement
- Volunteer time as a Provider Representative on the board of PRC DDD in District Central
- Built, obtained approval and implemented BTP’s at the rate of 100% in Central, East and West Valley Districts, and have good working relationships with PRC chairs in those Districts
- Trained in Therapeutic Options, ASAM, Cultural Competency, Non Violent Crisis intervention, Trauma, Client Rights/ Article 9, and Dual Diagnosis to name a few.
- Working knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) and psychotropic medication.